Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe Step By Step | We been paid to Red Lobster when we lived in Winnipeg. I am choosing to obtain Surf & Turf. I understand what I had been expecting, but it surely wasn’t what I got.
Normally Surf & Turf is usually a lobster tail accompanied by a steak. Now We’re relaxing in cash registers called “Red Lobster “.We’re READY! Bring on the Surf & Turf.
Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe
What I purchased was the best fry steak in doing what Probably became a Tiger Shrimp.
But this recipe need to keep everyone happy. And I recommend you to try this Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe Step by Step to get what you want.. cheers!
It tasted great. I ate half recipe coupled with sauteed cooked kale with butter. Remaining shrimp plus the butter liquid I topped more than a previously made salad for tomorrow lunch or dinner.
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine, I use chardonnay
- 1⁄2fresh lemon, Juice only
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
- Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
- Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown – it will make it bitter.
- Add white wine, and lemon juice.
- Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
- Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.