Leftover Pulled Pork Chili Recipe – Have you ever been scorching for leftovers? You’ll find yourself after you enable this leftover pulled pork chili a attempt.
I made two pork tenderloins for supper quickly by sluggish cooking them inside the crockpot. We used the meat to generate shredded pork tacos wealthy in toppings. We have been scrumptious. However there have been loads of leftover shredded pork. What’s a mother to carry out?
Leftover Pulled Pork Chili Recipe
Make leftover pork tenderloin chili for a simple dinner! This recipe could be very rewarding to the range or within a crockpot. And it additionally couldn’t be faster to make.
I take pleasure in it when dinner all comes collectively simply. I often have one child being house from his exercise as the opposite is headed out of door. And we don’t at all times get to remain collectively for a household.
This pot of chili can keep heat till supper time, every time that could possibly be.
The addition of corn, black beans and inexperienced chilies offers this chili an precise genuine southwestern style.
Serve it that has a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and diced avocado.
Will you’ve gotten a favourite leftovers recipe? Share it inside the feedback under.
- 1 pound leftover pork tenderloin, shredded
- 1 (16-ounce) can of chili beans, delicate sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (Four-ounce) can inexperienced chilies
- three (14-ounce) cans fireplace roasted tomato
- 1 (Four-ounce) can of candy corn
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pink pepper flakes
- 1/Four teaspoon paprika
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced avocado
- Add the leftover cooked pork tenderloin, chili beans, black beans, inexperienced chilies, fireplace roasted tomatoes and corn to the soup pot or crockpot. Add the spices and simmer on low for three to Four hours.
- Serve with cheddar cheese and diced avocado.