TheBestRecipes.co | Easy Pancake Recipe Without Baking Powder – I tried these quick and simple Pancakes without Baking Powder yesterday. The pancakes are light but not fluffy as you expected because no baking powder is employed and I definitely prefer this healthy version. Pancakes are perfect for morning breakfast and delicious with butter and maple syrup. Your children can even love adding some fruits, blueberry filling or chocolate sauce plus a dollop of vanilla goodies within the pancakes. To prevent the sweetness of adding maple syrup or goodies, I only added some fruits and blueberry filling, tastes good too. Hope you’ll like this healthy recipe too.
Easy Pancake Recipe Without Baking Powder
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 120ml (½ cup) milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 120g cake flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil/ melted butter
- Beat egg, sugar and salt till ribbon stage (triple in volume). You can also place the mixing bowl on top of a bowl of warm water while beating.
- Fold in sifted flour alternate with milk/vanilla extract. Lastly, add oil and mix well.
- Preheat non-stick pan Grease pan with vegetable oil. Scoop one small ladle of batter on pan, let batter spread by itself. Cook till brown on one side, flip and continue to cook, about 2-3 minutes on each side.