Cheesecake Factory Chicken Piccata Recipe
Bertucci’s Chicken Piccata
- 2-Four boneless, skinless hen breast halves (1 half pound complete)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/three cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- Four tablespoons olive oil
- Four tablespoons butter
- half cup hen inventory or dry white wine
- three tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/Four cup brined capers
- 1/Four cup recent chopped parsley
- Reduce the hen breast halves horizontally, butterflying them open.Put them between two items of plastic wrap and pound them with a meat hammer to 1/Four-inch thickness. Combine collectively the flour, salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan.Rinse the hen items in water.
- Dredge them completely within the flour combination, till properly coated. Warmth olive oil and a couple of tablespoons of the butter in a big skillet on medium excessive warmth.
- Add half of the hen items Brown properly on both sides, about three minutes per aspect. Take away the hen from the pan and reserve to a plate.Cook dinner the opposite breasts in the identical method, take away from pan.Cowl with aluminum foil and maintain heat within the oven whilst you put together the sauce.
- Add the hen inventory (or white wine), lemon juice, and capers to the pan.Scale back the sauce by half.
- Whisk within the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.Plate the hen and serve with the sauce poured over the hen.Sprinkle with parsley.
read more recipes :
- calories in cheesecake factory chicken mango avocado salad
- cheesecake factory chicken riesling recipe
- lemon garlic herb sauce cheesecake factory copycat recipe
- BEST COPYCAT CHICKEN AND BISCUITS CHEESECAKE FACTORY RECIPE
- cheesecake factory chicken parmesan pizza style recipe
- cheesecake factory chicken reisling
- cheesecake factory fettuccine alfredo
- chicken taquitos from cheessecake factory
- fried chicken salald cheesecake factory