Bourbon Street Chicken And Shrimp Recipe is delicious food recipes simple, simple and tasty, such as the chicken in the Bourbon, it’s also possible to use the crock pot with crock pot to help you you can cook it. On top of that, the contents nutrition find during this chicken, but as a calories that’s quite a bit and forces you to fat, it is hard, furthermore, after food serve, you possibly can follow food recipes in the famous chef Applebee’s on they site, furthermore, you will find the recipes in this dish in the restaurant or maybe in the nearest mall or near me.
This Applebee’s classic tasty choice for powering all your family members! Salty Bourbon sauce and fragrant green peppers were determined to please everyone to serve.
Bourbon Street Chicken And Shrimp Recipe
1 hour preparation + 20 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 1/4 C. 2 Tbs. bourbon whiskey
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 1/4 C. soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. peeled frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 2 Tbs. unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Mix the brown sugar, Bourbon, olive oil, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl and Mix well.
- Add shrimp and chicken and stir to coat.
- Quietly marinated meat for 1 hour.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet on medium high and season the meat with salt and pepper. Save the marinade.
- Add the shrimp and the chicken in the pan in a single layer and cook until shrimp are pink and the chicken was white.
- Grilled chicken instead of charming characters.
- Add peppers and onions to the pan and cook until tender.
- Set meat and vegetables aside and add marinade to the pan.
- Bring to a boil and whisk from time to time, until thick, about 5 minutes.
- Add meat and vegetables to the pan and toss to coat.
- After all the ingredients were warm, a layer of the stuffing in the peppers and onions and serve with lemon wedge.
Bourbon Chicken and Shrimp Recipe Calories Table :
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
If you’ve tried this at home and its work, let me know in the comments!